Hi bloggie (Attn: not-weak-one),
Hey, so I finally had the courage to meet you face to face in the karaoke session. I invited you out, together with other old friends for a hangout and I had to say that this time, I have really overcome the obstacles that I created in my head and heart. I can finally see you, feeling euphoric yet no more uneasy and shy.
The memories with you in the past have their sweet and sour portions but they will never be complete without all the unhappy events. I've learnt to cherish the happy moments we had and accept all the not-so-good pictures without giving too much thought about them.Whatever happened in the past stays in the past. There is no use looking back or even searching for the questions left untapped., for we were once too young to even comprehend what we actually wanted for ourselves, let alone each other. We were innocent and we made mistakes. There was unrequited love from my side but it's not that bad afterall. What more shall I demand? Despite all the bumpy events in our teenage days, our friendship has never been jeopadised! It's not like some other people, they cannot even be friends after the confession from one side. This, our strong friendship, is every reason to be happy when I see you again now and then.
Furthermore, I actually had a very colourful teenage stage with your presence. I experimented love on you for the first time of my life and I learnt a lot from that *Ops!!*. That helps me in my current relationship. Anyway, I just wanted to say I have come to appreciate you in my life. I will still feel excited seeing you after so many years and I know that there's no need to feel inappropriate or even guilty. I should just let joy envelope me, what's wrong with being happy in the presence of a childhood friend who coloured my early life? I know that I am no longer in love with you, so I didn't betray my current boyfriend.
I am actually thankful for the wonderful days in the past. Those are reasons to be happy. Thank you for letting go my silliness and the friendship we are still having =) No more feeling bad listening to Jay Chou's songs. This is yet another achievement unlocked in my personal development. =)