Friday, January 2, 2015

1st Day at work in 2015

Despite the post title
I ma not going to talk about work here
 
HAPPY 2015!
 
Setting  new year resolutions is so cliche nowadays
And I would say most people did't manage to accomplish what they first set out to do
I do not want to set any resolution for the year
Because I believe "No plan is a good plan"
I just do not wish to put myself in pressure
For there are already a lot to deal with in my relationship
 
Went to a wedding ceremony and banquet of some sort of friends yesterday
Was not touched at all bythe sermons and vows
Because every word in them reminded me of how unprepared I am in the Life
Worse still, someone showed care to me and asked some unwelcomed questions
I didn't really know how to respond
For fear that I would say things that imply I am very far away from the 'standards'
or hurt her with my blunt words
 I walked away when someone of 'authority' came near
I had to walk away
from another set of questions
I do not want to reflect on this kind of topic at this point of my life
when I feel that the institution doesn't really serve any useful purpose
 
I really do not wish to interact with them too much in future
For these people are good in one thing
they never give up on the unsaved or people who stray away
And this quality of theirs annoys me
For I hate people intruding my way of life
Say all they want, about prayer, being committed and patient, worldly gains...
They play around with these words a lot
Not to my surprise anyway
 
I prefer to live life as it is
No fixed plan, no die-die-must-do goals
Just let whatever comes comes its way
 
Now, just waiting for 5pm!!